Wednesday, 20 November 2019 »  Login
in

"Why did the chicken cross the road ?"

Welcome to the largest Hyderabadi forum on earth! Start discussions about anything from cool eat-outs and value gyms to terrorism, seek help, plan outings, make friends, and generally have fun!

Moderator: The Moderator Team

by mosses » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:12 am

P.s:this is a pure cut n paste job by me Guys please add more into this. Indian celebs on \"Why did the chicken cross the road ?\" The famous question... \"Why did the chicken cross the road ?\" when put before a few Indian personalities: Question: \"Why did the chicken cross the road?\" Atal Behari Vajpayee : \"Chicken ?\" (3 minute pause) \"Let me compose An Ode to a Chicken in my shudh Hindi... \" Fernandes:\"I am deeply hurt that this question is being asked after my 40 clean years of public life. I don\'t own a house, or a car, leave alone a chicken !!!\" Mulayam:\"I demand a 50% reservation of the road for the chicken class, so that they can cross the road freely without their motives being questioned\" Abdul Kalam:\"Yes, why did the chicken cross the road? ... please tell me why? .. they crossed to go to the other side of the road... now repeat after me ....\" Advani: \"I see the hands of Pakistan in this ...\" Bal Thackarey: \"Chickens crossing the roads is against our culture, my followers (gundas) will stone all such chickens which cross the road\". Jayalalitha:\"From a reliable source I\'ve got the information that the chicken belongs to Karunanidhi who made his chicken cross the road to create law & order problems. The chicken is now imprisoned under POTO\". Mamta Baneerji:\"I\'m made Union Railbay minstaar, I bill shee that chickans will trable by train... no cross road anymoore!\". A.K Antony:\"Zimmmmply! ...that\'s a question you should ask Karunakuran..Heee, heee.\" Amitabh Bhachan:\"The chicken has crossed the road?.. are you sure.. very sure ... really sure...\" Sonia Ghandhi:\"That the chicken crossed the road clearly demonstrates the fact that the people and chicken have lost confidence in the Government. The Government should own moral responsibility and resign!!!\" Narendra Modi: \"I called out the army and have brought the chicken crossing incidents under control within 72 hours. The media is blowing it out of proportion.\" Ekta Kapoor: \"The chicken krossed the road \'kause it kould not tolerate her saas\'s torture.\" Mukesh & Anil Ambani: \"Though the chicken moved forward it was a right step in backward integration. Reliance shareholders will will get a 1:5 egg bonus.\" Menaka Gandhi:\"Chicken crossed the road alone...!! If a vehicle had passed over it, we would have lost one of our dearest creatures. Ban all vehicles from using the road. Protect Our Chickens...\" Salman Khan:\"I ran over the chicken(Hic!). t was not intentional ... It was accidental (Hic!)... you\'re now asking this question to me only because I\'m a celebrity(Hic!)\". Abu Salem:\"Hmmm delicious chicken... Monica darling want a bite ...now what was that question!?\" Sachin Tendulkar: \"I will let my bat do the talking. Now if you\'ll excuse me I have to go for another ad shoot.\" Saurav Ganguly: \"Nowhere is it written in our BCCI contract that we have to answer such questions. I will take this issue up with the players\' association.\" Sri Sri Ravi Shanker: \"The answer lies within you. Seek it. Your insecurities and anxieties prevent you understanding simple actions like a chicken crossing the road. Please sign up for my Art of Living course for Rs 5000 and everything will become clear.\" Azharuddin:\"I am totally innocent, you know, I\'m unnecessarily being dragged into this, you know, because I\'m from the minority.I neither know the chicken nor the road, you know....\" Deve Gowda:\"zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....mmmm...mm... chicken ??? Thanks, I\'ll have it later !! mm.. snooore... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz\" Vatal Nagaraj: \"No Tamil or outside chickens will be cross our roads, our roads are meant only for Kannadiga chickens!\".
mosses

by vivek of themaveicks » Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:42 pm

Bill Gates - I think the changin\' circumstances of environment has started to divert the entire paradim towards the road crossing strategy amongst the world chicken community<br>Richard Stallman - I think the very fact that crossing the road if FREE and alterable has imbibed fesh energies amongst chickens!<br>Musharaff - I would not know that, they don\'t ask me and cross. But they are crossing for their freedom<br>Shoba De - I think the sexual essense of chicks reach a new orgasimic high, when they do that and that is natural for any species, even for my husband<br>Laloo - Me think, Rabri was standing on the other side serving peanuts<br> Kushwant Singh - Off all the mysteries, this crossing the road mystery is the most intruguing, i have solved the mystery of a women finally at the fag end my life.But, now if i analyse why chicks cross the road, people won\'t have anything worser that calling me a dirty old man.<br>Warren Buffet - I thinks its the question of dilution of holding in one place and relocation at other place. The bullish sentiment at the otherside of the road made the crossover take effect.
http://www.wiredbeats.com - Download Attitude for Free!

How will it end?
vivek of themaveicks

by vivek of themavericks » Thu Nov 28, 2002 4:42 pm

Mine is not a cut and paste one!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by Shahed » Mon Dec 02, 2002 6:03 pm

Veerappan : Hmmmm...let Hall of em cross the road ,I will kidnap em and put my demands to the ruling government... Tagodia : These are not chickens but the souls of kar sevaks who died in Godhra Carnage..Salute them... Sunil Gavaskar : If they want to prove it, let them prove I am not worried bcoz... I already fixed the Hennn... A supersticous : If a cat cross the road then my work will never done... what will happen if a chicken cross the road... I dont know ask to Amma... Amaaaaa... A politician : I wanna feed all of \'em and pray to God that one day EC would agree for chickens to vote their franchise... Laloo prasaad Yadav : ( Chara - holding his dhoti)... Mhaare paas kaunooo Chara Vaara naahi hai in sasuroun ke liye... Arey jab Gau Mayya ke liye Mhaare paas Chaara naahi tou ham Inko kaise Chaara doon... Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Again!) : Ye Acchi baat nahin hai ! Hamaare desh mein... (pause)... aantak ki paristhitiaan paida ho rahi hai... kisaan bhookhoun mar raha hai... (paause)... iskey liye congress zimmedaar haii... peene ke liye paani nahin hai... congress iski zimmewaar hai... Agar godhra na huva hota tou ye sab na hota... Congress ke aalaaa kamaan Itly ki hai... Ham dushman se kisi bhi baat ka samjhota nahin kareinge... suddenly he realised and... Chicken bahooot pyaare hote hai... CB Naidu: I am planning to open an IT sector for these chickens also in Hitek City so that they will not waste their time on roads... else I will open a chicken park near NTR Park... Osama binladeen : Hooonnn Amrica...Chicken.....Chicken.....Amricaa...Amricaaa...Chicken...Hoooon...
Shahed

by lucifer-in-disguise » Tue Dec 03, 2002 11:15 am

vivek of the mavericks::: 10 good reasons as to why the chicken crossed the road... 1) Indian chicken are not kept in proper conditions.. 2) Indian chicken poultry farms are in so bad condition that chickens are crossing the roads........... 3) Indian politicians have become so bad , that the minorities and every body lost the cofidence in the political system.....see the chickens have started crossing the road.... 3 Something is keeping the chicken going.....what say??......
lucifer-in-disguise

by vivek of themavericks » Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:13 pm

Thanks, now i know that my boards are atleast read, if not responded to!

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by Shahed » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:48 pm

And the last but not the least.. The chickens saw (lucifer_in_disguise) was coming from other side.. To get rid of his contradiction nature they crossed the road..Lol....Dear Viv* people love to response to small n interesting boards n they pay a lot of attention in current affairs and touchy events like liars politicians( Parliament of Owls) hope u remember., mass innocent killings thru out the world and so bla bla bla..What if I tell you the nation is burning and facing hell of problems and we are talking about big doses of theories on subjets like (10 reasons to say recession is over) etc. etc..Anyway it depends upon ones choice..I am not against it but not interested in such boards. No hard feelings..friend always..
Shahed

by vivek of themavericks » Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:52 pm

Totally, no hard feeling from myside either. There is plenty of space in the world and on the Internet for both of us to exist. No probs man.

How will it end?
vivek of themavericks

by Shahed » Tue Dec 03, 2002 4:00 pm

Dats like a good... and I was expecting the same from you..
Shahed

Return to The Hyderabadi Planet!